1. For any airport and pick-up bookings we include 1 hour waiting time after the actual landing. However the driver will be waiting for the passenger as long as it takes, in that case it's absolutely necessary to inform the driver immediately of any delays at the border control, customs or lost luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall holding the name sign. The client will be required to compensate the extra parking fee in case of delay.
2. No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email, telephone or sms and the passenger has been issued with a reference number.
3. All airport/seaport pick-up bookings should be paid in advance using our secure online facility if possible.
4. Please note: babies are counted as passengers. This is important when considering the size of the vehicle you wish to choose.
5. We can provide baby/booster seat if requested at the time of the booking. This will be provided free of charge as an additional service. The passenger must specify the child’s age in the comment section of the booking form or by phone.
6. Please note that we provide child seats as a courtesy service. Whilst we make every effort to ensure child seats are available, we cannot guaranty their suitability for your child, or the availability for your journey. Use of child seats is entirely at the passenger's discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their use.
7. The driver on its own discretion can refuse transportation of babies and children younger than 7 years without baby/booster seats, since this is prohibited by Russian law.
8. Our fixed prices are valid only for direct journeys, without additional stops, pick-ups and drop-offs. Additional stops, drop offs and pick-ups will be charged per minute according to our price list. For example, a transfer from two pickup points (A and B) to the airport will be charged as a city journey from A to B and then as a transfer from B to the airport. Respectively, a transfer from the airport to two drop- off points (A and B) will be charged as the transfer from the airport and then as a city journey from A to B.
9. Passengers are strongly advised to allow enough time for their journey, especially passengers travelling to the airport.
10. All pickups from the airports are allowed 1 hour independently of the actual landing time/docking time. We track the flight status. Our driver will come inside the airport within 15 minutes after the landing time and wait in the arrival hall with your name sign.
11. Pick-ups from the railroad stations are allowed 30 minutes independently of the train arrival time as scheduled. We track the trains’ expected arrival status. Our driver will come inside the station within 15 minutes after the arrival time and wait in the arrival hall with your name sign. Thereafter waiting time will be charged according to our price list. Train delays are exempt from these charges.
12. Pick-ups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 10 minutes from the actual booked time; thereafter a sum per minute in accordance to our price list will be added to the fare quoted.
13. Please call our office if you cannot locate our driver at the appointed meeting point.
14. If the passenger misses a flight, this information must be communicated to us immediately and not later than 2 hours before the scheduled flight arrival so that we can notify the driver not to go to the airport for that pick-up. If the journey was prepaid, it will be refunded. However, if the passenger wishes to take another flight not later than 3 hours after the missed one, we will provide the service at no extra cost.
15. All prices are quoted per car.
16. A ‘no show’ is defined as follows:
a) if a passenger books a private hire car with us and fails to meet the driver at the pick-up time; this relates to his home, hotel and other private addresses;
b) this will include wrong date and wrong time bookings.
c) If a passenger books a pick-up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall (this means that the driver will wait at the airport up to 1 hour from actual flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport).
17. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport
18. Our Economy (sedan) cars carry a maximum of 3 passengers and SUV (estate) cars carry a maximum of 4 passengers.
19. Our Mini Buses carry a maximum of 6 Passengers.
20. Our Executive class cars carry a maximum of 3 passengers.
21. It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
22. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to the passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
23. Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
24. In case of a transfer at a fixed rate, the driver will take the route to the destination considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
25. www.russian.taxi does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
26. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
27. Payment is processed via a secure server.
28. A booking/reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company. This can be done by email or by phone.
29. Cancellations must be notified to us 1 hour prior to the pick-up time if your pick-up place is located within the city of St Petersburg (within the KAD / ZSD) and you are required to inform us 2 hours in advance if the pick-up place is located in outer areas.
30. Cancellations notified less than 2 hours prior to pick-up time will incur charges at 50% of the booking price. This excludes bookings made 2 hours before pick-up time or later.
31. Cancellations not notified up to 1 hour before pick-up time will incur charges at 100% of the booking price. This excludes bookings made 1 hour before pick-up time or later.
32. Cancelling the order not later than 24 hours before the transfer, we will fully and unconditionally refund the prepayment. If the trip doesn’t take place because of our mistake, the prepayment will also be refunded. The prepayment will be refunded within 5 bank days the same way it was made.
33. Any messages or descriptions on this website are to be interpreted only as guidelines. They are not legally binding.
34. www.russian.taxi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any terms and conditions previously in use but later amended or changed have no legal basis.
35. Illustrations, photographs and descriptions on the website, brochures, pricelists or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
36. The company reserves the right to make use of subcontractors to provide the service to its customers.
37. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
38. Prices on the following dates: 31st December from 18:00 hours to 1st January 23:59 hours will be charged at 50% higher than normal prices quoted on our web pages.
39. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.