Valentine's day is a great occasion to express your feelings. February, 14 will be special for lovers to celebrate the holiday in St. Petersburg, one of most romantic cities on Earth. The city was named the most popular travel destinations for Valentine's Day alongside with Moscow and Sochi.
The most romantic day of winter is very soon, and couples are in a hurry to choose the best place to celebrate Valentine's day. Someone throws a party at home or goes to a restaurant, and someone packs their bags and goes to St. Petersburg to celebrate this special day in Northern Venice – one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Russia. If you have not yet had time to make up your mind, get your plane tickets, book your St. Petersburg airport taxi, book hotel or apartments, choose a restaurant – it's time to address this issue. Two weeks before the end of winter — it's time to share the warmth, melting your heart!
E-visa for Saint-Petersburg, relatively inexpensive accomodation and low prices at local restaurants making this option even more attractive!
Please find few carefully selected options below:
- Interesting offers for two people were prepared for Valentine's Day in the SPA & Fitness complex of the Solo Sokos Palace Bridge hotel. "Magic day" includes a visit to the Aqua zone for two for the whole day. "Magic crystals" — gentle peeling, bathing in a hot tub with crystals or aromatic oils, modeling and light moisturizing of the body, aroma massage for the face and body, chilled champagne, a compliment from the Spa center. Cost-12 thousand rubles, duration-150 min. "Romantic trip” - a visit to the Aqua zone for two for the whole day. La sultan de saba-a session in the Hammam for two (soap massage, peeling with a mitten Kesse, a great wrap and body massage with oil), facial massage, tea drinking, a compliment from the Spa center. Cost-12 thousand rubles, duration-130 minutes. "Happy together” - a visit to the Aqua zone for two for the whole day, a stone massage, a refreshing facial treatment, chilled champagne, a compliment from the Spa center. Cost-13,500 rubles, duration-130 min. "I love you” - a visit to the Aqua zone for two for the whole day, a relaxing massage, a total wrap of your choice (coconut, chocolate, banana), a tea party, a compliment from the Spa center. Cost-14,500 rubles, duration-150 min.
- On Valentine's Day, Talion SPA invites you to a unique program for two. It includes a visit to the Finnish and infrared saunas, a 20-meter pool, a gym, and a procedure of your choice: “awakening the senses with Tahitian Monoi” (coffee peeling with baobab oil, moisturizing wrap with cactus extract, Polynesian massage with Tahitian Monoi) or “chocolate pleasure” (coffee peeling, chocolate massage, warming wrap). One special offer for two persons will cost 12,600 rubles. Valid from 10 to 23 February 2014.
- Sukhothai SPA. The three-hour “sanuk-Sabai " procedure consists of several stages: a Thai foot washing ritual, a visit to the cedar sauna, a peeling massage with organic scrubs (a scrub of the client's choice), a milk or herbal bath, and an aroma massage “nuad namman” (an aromatic oil of the client's choice). Chilled drinks are served during the treatment. It ends with a tea ceremony. On February 14, guests can expect pleasant surprises, treats and champagne. This pleasure will cost 8900 rubles.
- Residence Hotel & SPA Repino will appreciate the variety of programs offered: "Eastern Spa", "relax for two", "Spa voyage". Each of them includes taking a bath together, a peeling procedure with a wrap (or a body mask), massage, aromatherapy,and tea. All procedures are performed using French or Malaysian luxury cosmetics. The duration of the action is from 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
- A romantic evening awaits guests of the Europa and caviar bar restaurants on February 14. Chef Glen Cooper offers a light and refined menu: fine de Claire oyster with red caviar, quail in two versions, a duet of tuna and foie Gras, duck with Jerusalem artichoke puree, wounded chocolate heart (Valrona chocolate with fragrant peach puree). The price of dinner includes a cocktail on the basis of Taittinger French champagne, rose and special chocolate Valentine a gift from the chef for the ladies. The cost of a fixed menu is 3500 rubles per person. And don't forget to visit the cafe “Mezzanine” from February 1 to 14, where these days you can try new products from the pastry chef of the Grand hotel Europe Pascal Galette-the author's version of flower marshmallows and sweets with fillings of flowers: lavender, rose, violet and Jasmine.
- Julia Stepanova, pastry chef at the courtyard MARRIOTT St. Petersburg Vasilievsky hotel, prepared a special dessert for two people for Valentine's Day: “Share with your loved one”. It consists of a chocolate-nut brownie with a subtle hint of orange, the popular “Sarah Bernhardt " cake made of almond cookies and light caramel mousse, the French macaroni that everyone loves, and a refreshing berry sorbet. The cost of the dessert is 450 rubles.
- One of the most suitable places for a romantic date is the Palkin restaurant. Grand interiors, a fireplace, candles, live music, the highest level of service and a special menu of aphrodisiacs-these are the components of an unforgettable dinner. As an aperitif, you should order champagne and a plate of fresh raspberries with wild berries. The restaurant offers the freshest seafood, which can be selected in a special aquarium. The menu includes canadian lobsters, live scallops, huge Kamchatka crabs, and 25-year-old “Khasan” or “Solovyov” oysters. For dessert, you should order one of the most famous desserts in the world — “Crepe-Suzette” in the version of the cooks of the restaurant “Palkin”. This dessert, in addition to pancakes, includes homemade ice cream, oranges, fresh forest berries, as well as one of the main ingredients — a complex sauce, which is prepared using French liqueur "Grand Marnier”, Czech bitter" Becherovka” and cognac.
- For Valentine's day, Sunday Ginza restaurant gives lovers a Spanish week. Only here you can enjoy traditional Pyrenean dishes: tapas with various fillings, Spanish meat with figs and melon, warm tortillas with anchovies and artichokes, spicy soup with mussels, Valencian paella, Catalan lobster, etc.
- Those who want to spend Valentine's Day in a pleasant relaxing atmosphere should go to the Sky Bar on the 18th floor of AZIMUT Hotel Saint Petersburg. From its Windows offer a breathtaking view of the city from height of bird's flight. The new interior, upholstered chairs and sofas, pillows, elegant floor lamps, white Carrara marble bar counter and light music immerse guests in the atmosphere of home comfort. The menu includes 17 dishes created by AZIMUT chef Harald Shestrem and divided by serving size into small, medium or classic dishes. Pay attention to two dishes that can be shared with your half. The second is roast beef " Tataki” (beef tenderloin marinated with rosemary, served with baked peppers, French fries and garlic sauce; cost - 390 rubles) and open lasagna with mushrooms, spinach, cauliflower puree and Parmesan cheese (cost-480 rubles). As a dessert, a chocolate pie with pecans is suitable (served with salted caramel sauce and a ball of creme brulee; the cost is 220 rubles). Reservations for February 14 are required.
- By February 14, W St. Petersburg will prepare several surprises for its guests. Special offers in the restaurant, bar and Spa will allow you to spend Valentine's Day alone with your loved one or with friends. A special evening dedicated to Valentine's Day, called Elixir d'amour by Tatyana Parfionova, will be held by the miX in St restaurant as part of fashion month. Petersburg together with fashion Maestro Tatyana Parfenova. Parfenova is a recognized master of performances that intertwine design, painting, theater and music. Specifically for miX in St. Petersburg designer came up with an unusual theatrical performance for lovers-girls in gorgeous wedding dresses Topaza Pella by Tatyana Parfionova will create a fabulous love drink to live music. Everyone will be able to experience the effect of the “elixir of love”, and whose heart will be won by the performer of heartfelt serenades will remain a secret until the last notes. The restaurant's French team of chefs will present the evening's gastronomic menu, and each dish will be accompanied by a perfectly matched wine pair. The romantic end of the dinner will be a magical dessert prepared personally by Tatiana Parfenova in a duet with the pastry chef miX in St. Petersburg Benoit Champo. On Valentine's day, the mixup panoramic bar on the top floor of the W St hotel. Petersburg invites guests to a theme party. Stylish beats of the fashionable St. Petersburg DJ Lrman will be intertwined with the gentle songs of his companion, the charming Teya Ortiz, and the stunning view of St. Isaac's Cathedral will create a unique romantic atmosphere. Bliss spa will please couples with a special offer for treatments. Sweet mood chocolate massage for her and spa-sibo tonic massage for him are perfectly combined with water treatments in WET, sparkling wine and brownies. From 14 to 15 February at the W St. Petersburg special offer is available. The package includes a night in a stylish and comfortable room, and a gala dinner for two in miX in St. Petersburg by Alain Ducasse, chocolate surprise and sparkling wine in the room, 50 % discount for the second person for any procedure in Bliss Spa, as well as late check-out from the room and the opportunity to order Breakfast in bed or Breakfast in the restaurant miX in St. Petersburg by Alain Ducasse. From 17,300 rubles for two.
- One of the best ways to celebrate Valentine's Day is to go for dinner at the Bellevue Brasserie restaurant of the Kempinski Moika 22 hotel. Chef Christophe Laplaza will prepare a special menu for this occasion: lobster ravioli and langoustine carpaccio, langoustine confit with lime, veal in coconut milk, beef fillet with Barolo, and chocolate”Valentine".
- Restaurant "Kokoko" arranges the day of the heartthrob in honor of the holiday of all lovers. On February 14, from 17:00 to 23:00, you can order a special holiday set from chef Igor Grishechkin. The menu includes chicken pate hearts in cranberry jelly, onion jam and bread chips (plus a glass of sparkling wine); "Hot hearts" (fried chicken hearts, baked beet tartare, breaded Chateau potatoes, homemade chicken-flavored mayonnaise); hot smoked pike perch on hay, mashed potatoes with vanilla, glazed carrots and thyme (or beef heart with lingonberry sauce, black pudding and fried cabbage cream); sorbet with a taste of spruce and cotton candy from menthol candies; dessert “Broken heart” of white chocolate with cream of semolina with condensed milk, freeze-dried cherries and cherry tincture. Complement from the chef-marmalade with the taste of homemade candies and cognac in a sprinkling of explosive caramel. The cost of the set is 1700 rubles.
- A real holiday for lovers is expected in VinoGrad cafeon February 14. Guests of the restaurant will be able to spend an evening in a romantic atmosphere and listen to the band Susie Q. Portuguese cuisine, cozy booths " for kisses”, romantic hits and sparkling wine will be a perfect frame for your feelings. You can also get a photo with your favorite (favorite) thanks to instant photo from InstaBox. Also, VinoGrad cafe invites you to take part in the drawing of a romantic dinner for two. The conditions are simple: take a photo in VinoGrad cafe — place it in The vk.com/vinogradcafe (Romantica album) - collect the largest number of likes. The vote count will take place at 00.00 on February 14.
Kindly note that the above events was planned for February 14-th, 2020. We will update the list for 2021 later on.
Book your St Peterburg taxi for the airport, station, port and city transfers